Changing Lands, Changing Hands
A National Conference on Farm and Ranch Access, Tenure and Transfer
June 13-15, 2017 · Denver, Colorado
Who? This conference will bring together service providers, policymakers and advocates working on land access, farm succession, conservation, beginning farmers, tenure arrangements, and farm landowners.
What? This national conference will explore the issues surrounding land access, tenure and transfer. Topics include:
- Historic and contemporary perspectives on land access and transfer
- Paths to ownership
- Role of easements and conservation
- Succession advisor team building
- Public policies: state and federal
- Working with non-farming landowners
- Special populations: African American, Native American, immigrant, refugee, military veteran, women
- Farmland investor models
- Many more!
This event is hosted by Land For Good, in cooperation with the US Department of Agriculture.
Early Bird Registration opens February 1, 2017