Farmers! Insurance for your farming operation is important, but navigating the options can be overwhelming and confusing at times.
If you have lingering questions about insurance and risk management, then Farm Commons has answers! Join them online on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern for a free webinar — Insurance for the Farm: Policies and Principles to Efficiently Manage Risk — to address common questions, such as:
- What’s a farm liability policy and is it the same as a property/casualty policy?
- How does it work with a homeowner’s policy?
- Is workers’ compensation required and how does it work?
- When do you need to look into getting a commercial policy?
- What are affordable crop insurance options for the sustainable farm?
Advance registration is required. Click here to register and to learn more about it.