The fund provides direct financial assistance to certified organic producers and processors/handlers who have suffered losses in 2015 due to extreme hardship.
- Certified organic operation currently in good standing (valid organic certificate required for consideration)
- Have not received CCOF disaster or hardship funding in the last three years
- Have experienced severe economic loss in the 2015 calendar year
- Can submit documentation or supporting evidence of economic loss resulting from the hardship (required for consideration)
- Can submit a copy of receipt for organic certification fees paid in 2015 (by any accredited certifier)
- Have not received federal assistance for the same loss
Applications are due to CCOF Foundation by October 23, 2015.