The humane farming and food safety nonprofit, Food Animal Concerns Trust (FACT), is providing scholarships to cover registration expenses at select sustainable agriculture conferences this year. Humane livestock and poultry producers who are currently employed by a working, independent family farm are invited to apply.
- EcoFarm Conference, Pacific Grove, CA – January 21-25, 2015
- PASA Farming for the Future Conference, State College, PA – February 4-7, 2015
- OEFFA Annual Conference, Granville, OH – February 14-15, 2015
- MOSES Organic Farming Conference, La Crosse, WI – February 26-28, 2015
- Southeastern Sustainable Livestock Conference, Atlanta, GA – March 28, 2015
Please note: Funding is very limited! Apply now!