Pick up the phone and join Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF) in their first Organic Phone Flash Mob to Congress! At 3:00 pm on Wednesday, September 19th, OFRF will lead the callers at the Organic Trade Association’s annual Organic Summit and at home in dialing their representatives to ask for their support of organic initiatives, research, cost share and transition assistance programs for farmers in the 2012 Farm Bill.
About Resource Spotlight Blog
Farm Aid's Farmer Resource Network connects you to 500+ organizations providing services, tools and opportunities for family farm profitability and sustainability, as well as immediate support.
This blog shines a spotlight on some of our favorite resources and spreads the word about new tools and timely opportunities for farmers and farm advocates.
Posts by Category
- Activism & Organizing (4)
- Conservation Programs (2)
- Crisis Assistance (8)
- Direct Marketing Assistance (4)
- Farm Energy Options (3)
- Farmer Resource Network (3)
- Financial Counseling & Business Planning (15)
- Funding Opportunities for Farmers (13)
- Industrial Ag & Factory Farm Issues (1)
- Institutional & Wholesale Markets (6)
- Land Access (1)
- Legal Help & Mediation Services (3)
- Organic / Sustainable Transition & Support (25)
- Partner Organization (16)
- Resources for Beginning Farmers (22)
- Resources for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers (9)
- Uncategorized (4)
Posts by TagATTRA beginning farmers California census conferences conservation crop insurance crops dairy disaster energy efficiency Farm Aid Farm to School financial management FLAG FSA funding grants grazing guide guides Iowa livestock loans mentors national NCAT New England OEFFA OFRF organic pasture poultry RAFI-USA resource partner resources for service providers socially disadvantaged farmers training program USDA Washington webinar west women workshop workshops
Help Us With Your Feedback